Trilithic’s 1G DSP conveniently combines CATV, DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem, Gigabit Ethernet, and Optical testing in a single meter for troubleshooting and maintenance of your entire HFC plant.
Maintaining the health of your plant can now be achieved with one instrument, including everything needed for system-wide testing. Eliminate the need for multiple instruments with CATV, DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem, Gigabit Ethernet, and Optical testing, and save capital expenses at the same time.
Tailored for the challenges faced by maintenance technicians, this meter comes equipped with all of the powerful troubleshooting tools for the experienced tech, yet helps simplify decision making and streamlines standard processes and procedures for the more novice tech. This results in more efficient technicians, greater overall system health, and allows techs to continue using the same meter as they become more experienced.
Gigabit Ethernet Testing
Used in combination with other 720 DSP or 1G DSP field analyzers or the 2401 TLB headend Ethernet loopback device, the 1G DSP can achieve throughput testing speeds of up to 1 GbE using a dedicated test port.
The 1G DSP can perform either roundtrip or one-way measurements of Key Parameter Index (KPI) for full Ethernet service testing. With constant payload testing for Layer 2 through Layer 4, the 1G DSP is built for verification of both Ethernet Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Quality of Service (QoS) metrics with support for BERT and Loopback testing standards.
Optical Power Measurement
The 1G DSP includes a single input port for measurement of single mode (1310 nm, 1490 nm, and 1550 nm) wavelengths with interchangeable FC, SC, and ST style adapters.
All of the troubleshooting tools you need in one device to maintain your entire HFC plant.
- All-in-One Maintenance and Network Analysis Tool with Channel Plan Auto Discovery
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem & 1.25 GHz RF Measurement Range with Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11 b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz) Wi-Fi Testing
- Intuitive, Color Touchscreen with Simple Pass/Fail Indicators Reduces Installer Entry Errors and Improves Decision Making
- Optional Optical Power Meter and Visible Fault Locator (VFL)
- Powerful Troubleshooting Tools to Improve the Overall Health of the System