TVC Communications, a Division of Wesco International can quickly mobilize internal and external resources to assist rebuilding and restoring critical infrastructure in the event of an emergency or natural disaster. TVC has contingency plans with our suppliers that allow us to provide additional equipment quickly and deliver the products needed to repair, rebuild and recover faster. We have products in-stock in our national stocking facilities and our emergency response team can coordinate shipments into rebuild areas as well as reserve stock for expedited shipping as needed.
Additional services available from TVC for storm rebuild efforts include:
- Priority order and shipping expediting
- Reserved stock by company for rebuild areas
- Logistical coordination and prioritization
- Dedicated customer service for rebuild areas
- On-site job trailers for temporary inventory.
- Experienced customer service professionals who can help you find exactly what you need—fast.
Please ask your local TVC representative for more information and let us know how we can help.