FlexScan OTDRs enable both novice and expert technicians to quickly and reliably troubleshoot optical networks or fully characterize newly installed or repaired networks. Using FlexScan’s innovative SmartAuto mode, multi-pulse OTDR scans quickly and accurately detect, locate, identify and measure network components and faults. After applying industry-standard or user-set pass/fail criteria, the characterized network is displayed using FlexScan’s intuitive, icon-based LinkMap view.
FlexScan automates test setup, shortens test time and simplifies results interpretation, improving efficiency and reducing the cost of test. Acquired results may be stored internally or externally. Internally stored results are easily accessed via USB, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi.
With optional connector inspection, integrated source, power meter and VFL, FlexScan offers an all-in one solution, ensuring technicians have everything they need to locate and resolve optical network issues.
Designed for field use, FlexScan is robust, rugged, lightweight, powerful and flexible.
- Fast, accurate SmartAuto OTDR network characterization or fault location
- Easy to understand LinkMap results with pass/fail indications
- 1310/1550/1650 nm PON OTDR for live PON troubleshooting
- 1550 only or 1310/1550 PON or point-to-point OTDR
- Rugged & pocket-sized; < 1 lb (0.4 kg)
- Large, bright indoor/outdoor touchscreen
- Integrated VFL, plus Wave ID source and power meter
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB communications