HDbridge™ 2000 Series encoder / modulators offer advanced functionality specifically designed for high channel environments ZeeVee encoder/modulators convert video sources such as satellite receivers and media players into digital cable channels that can be broadcast over existing coaxial cabling to an unlimited number of HDTVs.
By utilizing the HDTV’s built in tuner, ZeeVee modulators completely replace the need for matrix switches, home run wiring and any devices at individual TVs.
- Optimized Rack Space
- Set All Channels at Once
- Consolidated Cabling
- Use Existing Coaxial Cabling
- Compatible with any HDTV
- MPEG2 Video and AC3 Audio Encoding
- Maestro Headend Management Software
- Front-Panel Color LCD
- Local and/or Remote Configuration HD Family Members
Designed especially for high channel density environments where rapid deployment, advanced management and compatibility are critical — you can practically feel the confidence that’s built into every unit! Four family members are available, offering 1080p/i or 720p performance in 4 or 2 channel configurations.
Breakthrough Cable Management — for clean wiring and easy diagnostics
Analog and Digital Audio — for maximum flexibility
Component Video — for HD input SD Family Member ZeeVee’s HDb2380 Digital SD encoder combines 8 channels in an incredibly affordable single 1RU chassis.
For a price per channel comparable to analog, you get:
- Digital Quality at 480i — broadcast HD sources in stunning, full digital quality while respecting content broadcast requirements
- Digital Signal Quality — won’t degrade the way analog does
- Simple Configuration — add or upgrade channels in just a few minutes!
- Composite Video & Analog Audio