Fiber-Glide™ Rope is the only one to specify for your next fiber optic cable installation...because it can save time and money!
Fiber-Glide™ was designed for pulling fiber optic cables. Why? Because of its polyethylene outer jacket, which greatly reduces pulling friction as compared to standard polyester or polypropylene ropes.
And, the polyethylene jacket, just like the covering for fiber optic cables, is very durable and can be used several times; or, it can be left in the conduit system without deterioration. This makes Fiber-glide™ the one and only rope you will ever want to specify for pulling fiber optic cables.
fiber-glide™ Rope offers these exclusive advantages:
Up to 47% less drag than other conventional ropes.
Up to 40% less drag the Kevlar pull tapes.
· Low stretch...but, tough cable-pulling strength.
· Slick, polyethylene diamond-braided jacket reduces friction build-up and eliminates inner duct scoring.
· Extra lubricants are not required.
· Speeds installation time. Reduces downtime and additional intermediate assist pull point.
· Very good abrasion resistance.
· Excellent for long and difficult pulls.
· fiber-glide™ is re-usable!