Specially designed for servicing fiber optic cable connectors in high-density patch panels in Central Office, FTTP, and OSP applications, the FOCUS tool makes it easy to insert and remove a small-form-factor (SFF) connector without disturbing adjacent connections. Its patented design makes it truly unique in the industry.
The FOCUS tool works with the follow fiber optic connector types: SC, SC2, MU, LC, and MTRJ connectors and different cables, including 2mm, 3mm, 1.6mm, jacketed, and 900um buffered cables. It is designed for accessing high-density patch panels – including those having 144 or more ports – and SFF connectors.
- Inserts and removes SC, SC2, MU, LC and MTRJ connectors
- Works with different cables, including 2mm, 3mm, 1.6mm, jacketed, and 900um buffered cables
- Leaves delicate fiber cables undisturbed
- Features an integrated flashlight
- Fits comfortably in either hand
- Carries a lifetime warranty on the body