The JDSU FI-60 LFI enables users to easily detect the optical signal without disconnecting fiber or disrupting network traffic. The FI-60 LFI also includes the unique JDSU SafeChekTM system, which ensures safe and repeatable engagement with most fiber types without the hassle of changing out costly dies. The FI-60 also converts to an Optical Power Meter (OPM), providing twice the value for your investment and reducing the number of tools carried on the job.
• SafeChek easy-pull trigger system ensures repeatable engagement with fiber cable
• LFI head accepts multiple cable diameters (250µm to 3mm jacketed fibers
• Durable metal input adapters (2.5 and 1.25mm) for OPM
• Measure both absolute (dBm) and relative (dB) power
• Store and recall up to 100 OPM readings