The Next Step™ patch module is the interconnect that brings fiber optic assemblies and active equipment together. It can accommodate for standard LC and SC connectors and has a fiber capacity of 12 fiber interconnections per module.
Each module exhibits port numbering on the top side along with fully integrated self-contained fiber management – facilitating MACs and reducing install time.
Made of durable, high-impact ABS plastic, the Wirewerks Next Step Patch Modules snap easily into position with a fluid and robust sliding mechanism and are compatible with all Wirewerks Next Step housings.
Features & Benefits
- Cable management & splicing integrated into patch module
- Allows for pre-terminated cabling, fusion splicing or field-terminable connectors
- Wirewerks Next Step proprietary footprint with sliding mechanism requires no tools and allows for quick and easy installation
- Provides flexible and scalable solution for high-density applications
- Front and rear module insertion
- Low insertion loss to minimize impact on loss budgets